CALL FOR POSTERS
INSTRUCTIONS FOR POSTERS BIET’21
- Format: pdf, although it can be made in powerpoint, adobe illustrator, Indesign, Impress, Inkscape, Gimp or similar
- Length: 2 pages maximum, recommended 1 page
Posters will be posted at virtual stand of AIQS, being then available for viewing during all BIET’21 congress duration, and being retired by organization after 2 months of the end of the event, when it finishes being available on web.
Don’t use materials that can infringe Autor Rights, it is preferable to use own owned images or with Creative Commons license.
MINIMUM INFORMATION TO INCLUDE AND RECOMMENDATIONS:
- Logo of BIET’21
- Title: has to be short, concise, and it has to catch the eye. We recommend that it’s written in capital letters with size 40.
Authors’ names and affiliations. We recommend that authors names are in size 36, and affiliations on size 28.
Include complete name of authors (Name and Surnames, 2 in case of Spain).
Include name of the entity, and also an e-mail and other information that allows to contact, at least, with main author.
Se puede incluir el logo de las instituciones.
Text: We recommend size 28 for font, we invite you to use fonts Arial, Lucida, Verdana, Times or Sans-serif.
Use maximum 2 different fonts.
Text has to be clear and concise, with use of headlines that hel with poster’s reading, highlighted over the rest of text with higher sizes but smaller than main title.
Contrast background’s colour, letter and images to make it easier to be read, as an example, dark letters over clear background or clear letters over dark background.
Avoid combinations of red and green or too brilliant, use safe combinations of 2 or 3 colours.
- Images: Graphics and figures have to be visible on computer screens, at full page. They have to be high quality and well defined, resolution at least 120 ppp and recommended 200 ppp. They have to include a sub-title and a legend (for graphics) that help with their correct interpretation.
MINIMUM KEY POINTS TO BE INCLUDED
- Introduction: present objectives and goals, initial hypothesis, keywords and state of the art of the question discussed. Place it preferent on top left area.
- Methodology: describe process of research made, briefly.
- Results: it is recommended to place here graphics and tables. Use brief texts and paragraphs, or use numbered lists or with dashes to defend messages more clearly. Please select most relevant results.
- Discussion / Conclusions: Interpretation of findings and results, obtained or expected, including relations with initial hypothesis. Place it preferent on bottom right part of poster.
- Bibliographic references: of the most relevant materials for the research, with ACS style (American Chemical Society).
Aportamos una plantilla en formato powerpoint (ppt) que puede ser usada para los posters.